Pre-natal Yoga Classes with Lauren Burns
TBC – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
Saturdays @ 4.30pm
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
Take some time away from your everyday schedule to deeply connect and nourish yourself and your growing baby with our pre-natal yoga classes.
Our pre-natal course of classes is designed to support the changes that happen in a pregnant body
and help with establishing a mindset to help you throughout the birthing process. Over the course of 4 weeks you will spend the time tuning into the needs of your body and your growing baby with gentle stretching, strengthening, breath work and relaxation practises. These classes will help prepare you with techniques to keep the body physically moving in a safe way while helping to relax the nervous system, which are both incredible important for your health and wellbeing during your pregnancy and into motherhood.
Here’s what most women experience as a result of practicing prenatal yoga during gestation:
- Increased pain tolerance (reduce the need for drugs and intervention during birth)
- Better posture
- Improved blood circulation (prevent spider and varicose veins)
- Strengthened immune system
- Greater connection with and awareness of their body and baby
- Increased vitality
- Improved sleep patterns
- Better concentration and attention
- A more positive outlook on life and an overall enhancement of wellbeing.
Free for Remedy Members,
$100 for 4 weeks for non-members
15 Hallkeeper Lane, Moonee Ponds